Here is a sneak peek of what you can expect from a new blog we are working on for a good friend coming in 2012 full of delicious recipes and tips.
2 cups Self Raising Flour
2 Tablespoons Butter
1 Cup Milk
1 Jar Fruit Mince
- Place butter and flour in a mixing bowl
- Rub fingers through until texture like breadcrumbs
- Add 1 cup of milk and mix with a knife
- Spread into square with rolling pin on a floured surface
- Spread fruit mince evenly
- Roll up into a long log
- Slice 1" thick to form a scroll
- Place on tray lined with baking paper
- Sprinkle with brown sugar
- Place in oven at 180°c (fan forced) or 200 degrees°c (no fan) for 15 mins or until golden.
- Serve sprinkled with icing sugar
Merry Christmas everyone and thank you for all your support this year. Next year we have lots in store, a new website, new designs, custom canvases and more!